[NTLK] Asante Aerolan

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 18:16:33 EST

I am looking through the latest issue of Mactech magazine, and Asante
has an ad for among other things, a Friendlynet AeroLAN 1211-DP
wireless PCMCIA adapter with detachable antenna.

This card is not listed on the Newton wavelan driver supported list,
but seems like it would be a good one to have support for, as one could
leave it in the Newt and just pull the antenna....

I also wonder if it would work at all without the antenna? maybe if
your right next to the base?

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html