Re: [NTLK] want to buy a newton

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 23:03:48 EST

on 11/01/03 21:12, Andrew at andy_roo_at_sympatico.ca wrote:
[snip!]
> (by the way, you may remember me as the guy who ran newtonia, the
> hotline/carracho newton software server.)

I don't but I welcome you back and hope you'll find a little green friend
that will suit you!

-Laurent.

fear and loathing n.: [from Hunter S. Thompson] A state inspired by the prospect of dealing with certain real-world systems and standards that are totally brain-damaged but ubiquitous -- Intel 8086s, or COBOL, or EBCDIC, or any IBM machine bigger than a workstation. "Ack! They want PCs to be able to talk to the AI machine. Fear and loathing time!"