Re: [NTLK] macworld '03 redux

From: Charles Isaac (newton_at_aslannet.org)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 21:13:12 EST

Ya know, I had to be in Chicago for Macworld. I went to the local Apple
store in Oak Brook (what a great store). I called my 10 year old son
(who is homeschooled and a Newton user and ibook user), and told him
about iPhoto and iMovie and Safari.

He went crazy. When I got home on Wednesday we sat and watched it
together. He was sooooo happy.

We are going to MacWorld NYC this year

Charles

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html