Re: [NTLK] OT Safari does damage...

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 18:18:48 EST

On Saturday, January 11, 2003, at 01:49 :-), Paul Guyot wrote:
<snip>
> I happen to be horribly busy now because I experienced another data
> loss with MacOS X (geez, this system isn't really stable, maybe was
> it Safari)
<snip>
I believe so.. There is a new release of Safari yesterday (1/10),
might fix it, but I'm staying away for now... Funny how Apple is
talking up the # of downloads, I'll bet that the SW engineers are
sweating....

Three systems I installed Safari on ALL had disk problems the very next
day, showing Overlapping extents the fsck couldn't fix...

Fortunately Diskwarrior 2.1 booted up from 9.1 fixed them all.... This
program is worth 100 times what it costs.

  if you use the Mac I recommend going to alsoft.com and buying it...

Keep up the great work Paul I am looking forward to ATA support v1.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html