Re: [NTLK] nSync - date synch

From: Pete Minich (pminich_at_theolivegroup.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 16:41:39 EST

This problem was solved by changing the .pkg file on the my newt. When
I first started playing around with this I was using version .3c. I
upgraded the desktop app to .3f but used the old .pkg on the newt.

I don't know if this is the actual problem or purely coincidental, but
if this could be the problem then I would recommend changing the
install instructions to include an upgrade note to change the .pkg on
the newt. It works great now.

Now I need to solve my problem with not being able to synch to my
laptop using NCU. (See NCU Synch problem ) If I can solve that this
will be a valuable app to keep all of my calendars up to date and be
able to publish it to the web. I would pay some buckaroos for that.

Pete

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html