Re: [NTLK] 2002 NEWTIE AWARD WINNERS and More

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 17:20:11 EST

In a previous message, Paul Guyot typed vigorously:

>>By the way Rich, I decided to be really presumptuous... I went ahead and
>>designed a smaller Newtie graphic for each award year (in the standard
>>88x32 pixel web button size, natch). I can send these to you if you'd
>>like to review them. You decide whether they can be used by the winners
>>as an alternative to the larger graphic you already provide, ok?
>
>I'd love to use that small icon. Newtie awards original icons are too
>big for the general style of my website.

Well, Rich told me:

     "Sounds 'Thuper' thanks for asking..."

So, I guess that means I can distribute them, right?

The small Newtie Award buttons will be available on my site once I
remember to post them. You see, they're sitting on my hard drive at work,
so Monday is the earliest I will have access to them again. Unless of
course, Rich posts them first...

Make sure you only use the ones for the years you actually won. Maybe
Rich would let me put together "Newtie Nominee" buttons for all those
bridesmaids too.

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/cam/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/
Online community web site handyman. http://www.newted.net/