Re: [NTLK] Need help w/NTK

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 16:42:47 EST

À (At) 10:39 -0500 10/01/03, eschneck_at_mindspring.com écrivait (wrote) :
>Does anyone out there have any experience with a circumstance where Newton=
>
>Toolkit will beep and produce an almost-empty package, without any other
>error message?

I'm not sure if it's linked but I used scripts to run NTK to prepare
packages and it often fails because of some timing problems. My
experiences showed that the project should be locked for better
accuracy. And I often wait a delay. But all these experiments were
done on my machine (used to be a G3/233, now a G4/1G). Slower
machines may fail with my scripts.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/