Re: [NTLK] OT New 12" PowerBooks

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 16:21:39 EST

If it were Firewire based I'd be more inclined to believe it would just
plug in and work
Firewire requires more in the hardware to identify the device and
control it than USB does

Unfortunately with USB I won't hold my breath
Without a driver from them or another third party I doubt this USB
device will just work. It's just the nature of USB that makes this
doubtful

But, for $20 I should just go get one and plug it in to my TiBook and
see
If not, I have friends who have PC's who might use it

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html