Re: [NTLK] looking for PC card wallets

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 18:34:19 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Beals <bandy_at_cinnamon.com>
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Friday, January 10, 2003 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] looking for PC card wallets

>Good luck with this. They're generally made from unobtanium. Even
single-card plastic cases [rigid or vinyl] are hard to come by. I've bought
a few of these from ebay and kept all of the ones that came with my cards.

*snip snip snip*

Thanks for the info, that gives me something to look for. I know I tried
google but perhaps I messed up the search somehow. Yes I did ask before and
no one responded LOL. Or at least no response made it here. Been offlist
for a while and just recently got back on and seing how I got a few more
cards recently thought I would ask again hopeing something new had developed
since last time heh. Thanks again.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html