Re: [NTLK] WTB: Memory card

From: Japecan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 22:47:31 EST

  Just received my 16mb centennial linear flash PC card from the dude that
sold them on ebay. slid that sucker in my mp2100 asks "this card appears to
be new do you want to erase and format this card?" Sure why not tap yes
Newton asks "this will delet all information on this card. Are you sure you
want to erase it?" I thought these cards are brand new? tap erase! Newton
response with 1k in use, 15607k free!!! Then I did a backup of what I had on
my bare Newton of 1824k and it got completed in about 60 sec with 1793 in use
13814k free. So far so good. Thought I let you know since some of you were
curious....

japecan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html