[NTLK] Keyboard Questions

From: wmiranda_at_softhome.net
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 18:20:32 EST

If I buy a keyboard will I use it? Is this something that people buy
because they think they need it and then never use? I've had keyboards for
Palms before that have gathered dust. Please help me out with this. I
figure I'm usually around other computers so why would I want to type on the
MP 2100? I'd like to hear from people that really use the keyboard a lot as
to why. If somebody's got a keyboard they want to part with, please let me
know that too. Thanks!

Bill M.
txgitarman_at_attbi.com

P.S. - I ran a google search and read the FAQ and the archive. :)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html