[NTLK] NewtSync gets stuck on Address Book

From: Chris Fava (chris_at_technotricity.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 12:20:22 EST

NewtSync used to be able to get through all of the addresses just fine, now
itıs been getting stuck on record 176 of 394 every time, and refuses to go
any further. Iıve tried resetting the last sync date in setup, resetting
Newt, restarting Mac but still the same phenomenon. What could the problem
be?

Also, my calendars never really got synced. I made a special calendar in
iCal for NewtSync to use, and NewtSync never put any events on my Newt
calendar, despite the UI saying it was syncing records. Any ideas here? I
use TimeTrax for a calendar.

Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html