Re: [NTLK] [ANN] VoiceTurn2 beta available

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 08:59:08 EST

> Ok, I give up. I installed VoiceTurn2. Now what?

    Now... Open the VoiceTurn2 application, open notes and tap your newton
microphone, it will (suposedly, this is a testing version) scroll the notes
down with one tap, scroll up with two taps, three taps will toggle the
backlight on or off and four taps will close or open the notes application.

    I know, not much yet, but I released it to find out if the speed of the
taps is ok for you all, if it works with differently loaded newtons, etc...

    to remember: write some documentation.

D.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html