Re: [NTLK] [[OT]] Jagwire SCSI woes

From: Chris Ruprecht (chris_at_ruprecht.org)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 23:02:00 EST

That's on a wide bus. However, Scott doesn't seem to have such an=20
animal. For Narrow SCSI, the host machine should always be SCSI address=20=

7 ;-).

Scotty, did you figure out, what kind of adaptor you have there?

Best regards and good night,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht
Network Grunt and Bit Pusher extraordina=EDre