[NTLK] Want to trade: Newton 2100 <-> Digital Camera

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 17:06:56 EST

Hi all,

I have a Newton 2100 without flip cover in reasonably good
condition that I don't really need.
I am looking for a trade. I need a digital camera with
at least 1280 x 960 pixels resolution. I don't need zoom, neither
optical nor by software, but it must allow taking pictures of objects
that are very close to the lens (tiny Newton parts).
I don't know if this is a ridiculous offer or not as I am not aware
of current prices for digital cameras. If it is, please refrain from
sarcasm ;-)
If you do have a camera to trade, you will do a good deed for
the Newton community. This camera will be used for taking
pictures for coming hardware disassembly and repair instructions.
After having had the pleasure of using
Joel's eMate images, I'm fed up with the poor quality images my
camera can take.
Although I'd gladly consider a cross-country trade, of course a trade
within Germany or Europe would be easier.

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html