Re: [NTLK] Forum

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 16:23:19 EST

Allow me to emphasize the words: READ-ONLY NNTP server. As in it would not
accept any posts. Posts to the list would still have to come via e-mail
through eCartis. Most news clients I've seen let you reply to a news
message with an e-mail...

This way I wouldn't have to deal with NNTP authentication, and still retain
the security of having eCartis verify your e-mail address upon posting.

-Victor