Re: [NTLK] WebXpress?

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 08:46:42 EST

I'm registered user of NewtsCape but downloaded the demo of WebExpress just
to check it. The readme file says the demo only lasts for 13 days and the
software cost is $34.00. Is this right?

I was unable to contact or access PenTekk's web site. Does anyone has any
additional info about them?

--lpetroni

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html