[NTLK] palm keyboard hardware hack?

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 04:01:48 EST

I have seen on more than one web site a hardware hack
to use a newton keyboard with a palm (ugh).

I have however (despite patient searching) never seen
a palm to newton hardware hack!

Is it possible? Has anyone done it? If so are there
any web pages documenting it?

Thanks in advance!

=====
Secret trials, indefinite arrest without warrant nor notice to one's family, restrictions of the right to counsel, military tribunals and restrictions of the press are the hallmarks of dictatorship.

My Web sites:
http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton)