Re: [NTLK] Latest rev of QFWorks

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 15:33:06 EST

on 05/01/03 15:12, Gavin McKenzie at gavin_mckenzie_at_fastmail.fm wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I hope someone can point me in the right direction...
>
> I'm looking for the latest rev of qfworks and unna has several pkgs with
> names like qfw/qfworks/1/101/etc. I think that the last rev of qfworks
> was 1.0.1 or 1.1.1 but I can't tell which of the several pkgs on unna
> represent the most recent one.
>
> Any help on identifying which pkg is the latest would be greatly
> appreciated.

Check on my website, in the Newton section. I have the original QFWorks
package that is needed before upgrading to the 1.1.1 package, which is also
on my website.

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined, if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.