Re: [NTLK] Forum?

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 13:39:56 EST

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 11:18:18AM -0500, Steve Vander Ark wrote:
> I just have to say this. Those on this list who prefer the email
> format seem unwilling or unable to understand the plight of those of
> us who really, honestly struggle with this kind of overflow of email
> but do want to be part of the group. There doesn't seem to be any
> interest in changing to a format which would be better for everyone,
> even though those kinds of options are easily available and are the
> standard now for web communications of this type.

Have you considered switching to digest mode on your subscription? This
will collate dozens of posts into a single email, and you'll have fewer
pieces to deal with. Just take care to trim and attribute properly when
responding.

--
60. My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I
    am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will