[NTLK] IMPORTANT AND EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 11:33:54 EST

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

This Months TON update has been published.

THANKS AND PROPS:
Thanks to Ian Goss for the spiffy logo

NEWTIE AWARDS FINAL CHANCE:
The Newtie Award Voting is near the end. If you havent had the chance to place your
votes get on over to This Old Newt.

LINKS UPDATED
Our new links page seems to be working well the last few months. We really want to
encourage everyone to try them out. Its a "yahoo" styled link portal. It has a nice search
feature. You can submit your own sites even Rate the sites you vist. When you have a
question about anything Newton we suggest you search the FAQ (yes its searchable at
This Old Newt) and Search our Links. They are two very valuable tools in one place.

THE CONTEST BEGINS, THE CONTEST BEGINS

This year we have fab gifts from the sponsors.
What is this contest you ask? Its a chance to show your NewtKnowledge™

There will several rounds with questions you need to answer. They will range from your
knowledge of using a Newton, to Trivia to just plain guesses. You may need to visit a
website to find an answer, possibly read the FAQ, Read a book or take a guess.

You may enter as many times as you like. Every 5-8 days we will post another set of
questions.
After each round ends we will pick a name from all those who answered all the questions
correctly.

"yeah , so big deal" you say.

Well here is a list of the prizes that will be up for grabs over the next few weeks.
(gratuitous plug for the sponsors)

Thorsten Lange: Licence for Address Acess
Mark Ross: Pkg of NuShield protectors
Victor Rehorst: 2 Newtontalk T-Shirts, UNNA CDs
Anthony Velasco: Tactile Software Title of your Choice
Newts Prism: Licence to Newton Title of your Choice
TON: NewtonCentric Mail address
Paul Guyot: ATA Support Licence
Steve Weyer: Newtscape Licence
DeJaVu: Inkspot Newsgroup reader for Newton
George Henne: Copy of NSBasic for Newton
J&K sales: Newton Product
Catamount Software: One licence for EVERY Newton Title

Do we have your interest now?

Keep the Green™
Rich
This Old Newt