[NTLK] does newtsync add, or replace, Names info?

From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 18:16:04 EST

(sent to the list in case it helps others)

John -

With the release of the "final" iSync and new iCal, i decided to take
the plunge. My goal is to get my Newt Names (and maybe Dates) into my
iPod, with the side benefit of getting the contact info from Newt to
Address Book on my mac.

so here's my dumbass question: if i use NewtSync to sync my Newton
with Address Book on my mac, how do i tell it to ADD the stuff from the
Newt to the stuff already in the Address Book? Or does it just do that
automatically?

thanks,

Peter

On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 02:36 PM, John Anderson wrote:

> IrDA isn't supported, yet. It's bug #9 in my bug database, so watch the
> release notes for a fix on bug #9.
>
> John Anderson
> everchanging

-- Peter