Re: [NTLK] A *Newton Users* ad campaign

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 13:40:09 EST

I think we need to use reverse psycology on this...
"Newton...nah, you still won't 'get-it'"

I don't know about you, but that would make me think,
what's so special about it...and I'ld just HAVE to get
one just to prove this statement wrong!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Newtvana <newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com> wrote:

> After seeing the "Printing" Commercial today, I was
> thinking how
> interesting it would be for current Newton users put
> together an Ad
> Campaign for the Newton.
>
> It would be fun to come up with a tag line for the
> campaign. I was
> thinking:
>
> "Newton. *Now* you're ready for it."
>
> or
>
> "Upgrade your Head. Newton."
>
> sort of like:
>
> "Imagine a Wi-Fi streaming MP3 player..."
> "Oh yeah with voice commands..."
> "Did I mention the Flight Sim and the Web Browser?"
> "Newton: Upgrade your head""
>
> ...Ross...
>
> --
> What should I do with my life?
> "Agitate. Agitate, Agitate." - Frederick
> Douglass

=====
May every SPAM you receive magically come true.
 -Spencer F. Katt; eWeek magazine