Re: [NTLK] In the meantime, wireless at home...

From: Hans Derycke (hans_at_derycke.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 22:22:21 PST

On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 11:08 PM, Hans Derycke wrote:

> Anyway, I figured I'll use something else, so I threw out Eudora,
> and=20
> installed SimpleMail. The error I get from that is 'Server error
> "-ERR=20=
>
> unimplemented"'.

It's not good form to reply to my own messages, but apparently it took
a while for my test message from SimpleMail to make it all the way back
to my mailbox. Indeedy, although I got that error, the mail did get
through. When I noticed that, I started ferretting around some more,
and found the SMTP authentication setting for SimpleMail. A third
message was sent without any error messages.

At any rate, it looks like the problem was Eudora. Thanks anyway.

--
Hans Derycke
E pur si muove