Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL PrelimBinaries 1.0 <-one more

From: Heiko Cultus (ching_at_gmx.de)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 15:28:26 PST

Now that I have wrote my previous mail on my iMac and opened my
Internet Connection again for sending it, my Newton shows my iMac in
the "Choose a server" window. But if i choose my iMac, he tries to
connect and then a window appears with the error:
mDNS:
NIE Error:
A Communication error has occurred
Heiko