[NTLK] Mad Max No Music!

From: Kevin Cotter (cotterkevin_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 14:20:34 PST

Hi
A first message! Firstly just a thank you to everyone who has made it so
easy to find out about and use Newtons. The last couple of months have been
a joyful discovery of a "new" way of computing. Great!
Second is a question. I've been trying to get my MP2000 to play MP3s with
MAD Max & MAD Newton. Everything is installed (I think MAD Max, MAD Newton
and NHttpLib))and the iTunes plug in successfully transferred MP3s over. The
play window opens, I pick a file, the play icon says play .. and (I was
getting quite excited at this point)... nothing! What could I be missing?
I've tried the test file on the iTunes plug in website and various encoding
settings with the same lack of result.
Any help gratefully accepted.
Kevin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html