Re: [NTLK] test prelimbinaries

From: Pascal Massün (pascal.massun_at_skynet.be)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 13:08:44 PST

op 28-02-2003 19:34 schreef Paul Guyot op newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net:

Paul,

I proceeded as follows (started delivery on MacOSX, selected RendezVous and
Delivery says it's waiting for Newton device...),on my Newton I got my Mac
in the choose server slip, selected my Mac, it wants to connect and then I
got the message: the connection was stopped because there was no response.

Any tips ?

Best regards,
Pascal.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html