Re: [NTLK] rom-swapping between 2x00/eMate and 130

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 10:40:03 PST

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 09:51:13AM -0759, David Thiel wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 09:35:47AM +0100, Damien Batstone wrote:
> > If you have stylus, adapter etc, then a stripped 2100 can be had for
> > nothing. From what I've seen, there are some reasonably nice units, if
> > scratches and cracks don't worry you.
>
> I may do that - my main worry was the incompatbility between
> accessories. I know the battery packs won't work, but I also have
> a charging cradle and AC adapter for the 130, I'm assuming these
> also don't work with the mp2100? Also, the stylii I have look to
> be different from the one the 2100 has, will it still fit inside
> the body somewhere, or would I have to carry separate?

AC adaptor will work, but won't quickcharge.

Big key to stylii are that the 2100 one doesn't collapse, and is
slightly longer than the 130 one extended.

--
83. If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poison in his goblet, then have to
    leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us