Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL PrelimBinaries 1.0

From: David Holmes (dh_ntlk_at_delphys.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 08:18:14 PST

> and downloaded the disk image. The only problem is that Disk Copy doesn't
> seem able to open the disk image under OS8.
> Two questions:
> 1) As a user of OS8.6 should I even be bothering with this?
> 2) If so, any ideas on how to mount the disk image?

I upgraded my version of DiskCopy to 6.3.3 and that has solved any
problems with files Paul has sent me. (I'm running mac os 8.1 and
it had DiskCopy 6.1.2 originally) I think this might be the right
url:

http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/English-North_American/Macintosh/Utilities/Disk_Copy/

--david

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html