[NTLK] Toys for our green buddies

From: Anthony Vernier (avernier_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 20:06:01 PST

Since the Newton supports Type II PCMCIA cards I'm looking to increase my
stack. Some of these are tried and true i.e. Modem (data/fax),[has anyone
ever got the voice part working] Memory/Storage (linear, ATA), Network
(wired, wireless). Other specialized cards such as EZ2TV are available.
[think I'll start the hunt for one of these]

Has anyone used a data aquisition card, those that increase the RS232 ports
or even the GPS cards sucessfully? How available are they?

The search for toys continues...

Tony Vernier

"A Newton transmitted message"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html