Re: [NTLK] Emate "slidey thing"

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 21:22:00 PST

Dr Armstrong,

The "slidey thing" referenced is an ID card holder=2E The eMate came with=
blank card with places to write or type your name address, etc=2E on the
card, but many secondhand eMates were missing this card=2E You can also
insert your business card in the "slidey" drawer (there is an indentation
just the right size) and you push it back into the "slidey" pocket where
the card can be viewed through the clear window=2E

Hope this answered your question=2E Good luck finding someone to check th=
hinge springs=2E

Regards,

Gary