Re: [NTLK] screen dump

From: Finn Thain (fthain_at_telegraphics.com.au)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 22:35:30 PST

John Charlton wrote,

> NTK: My screenshots were distorted and unusable.

Would be nice if I could use it with OS X, but I would need appletalk (g3
serial ports don't work in classic). Ethertalk is not an option for NOS
2.0, and OS X doesn't do localtalk. Which just leaves OS 9.

I don't think so. ICS never replied to my email about X-Port. Their
support web page doesn't list newton as a supported platform.

> Screenshooter: Requires Simplemail to email images.
> NPDS: The winner! Install the server, setup, and gif-server

I will definately try these--if only for the novelty value, since my MP120
so limited. One day I will source some more storage for it.

Thanks for the pointers.

--Finn

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html