Re: [NTLK] Newton Case Question

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 10:59:26 PST

on 2/22/03 11:28 AM, David Abramowitz at david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net wrote:

> Make sure when you put the door into the elastic that you then snap the
> Newt in the open position (so the door is open and wrapped behind it,
> in the straps.

    One warning about this. The elastic strap between the back of the Newt
and the door will put pressure on the door hinges. Hairline cracks will
eventually form along the seam in the hinges and the door could break off.
I've seen covers this happened to and have gone the Velcro route with all
Newton cases. Also, the straps are not all that secure.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html