[NTLK] Easiest printing solution

From: David Stubbs (laminar_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 08:01:32 PST

Semi-shameless for sale post:

No muss, no fuss, no printpack.
I have two stylewriter 1200 printers for sale. Print directly from your newt and give your other printer a rest. They work as they should and come with power and printer cables. They do not have cartridges but they are very accessible still.

I have one more that I will continue to use with my u2K. It is great for printing paper-based back ups or calendar/to do pages that can go with me when I have to leave the newt behind.

I think $20 each is a fair price. I guess I will find out.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html