Re: [NTLK] Empty battery warning

From: Marty (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 17:25:02 PST

On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 05:15 PM, Helv=E9cio Mafra wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Is there a way to change the threshold that the empty battery=20
> warning=3D20
> uses? I mean, it starts annoying me every time I turn on my green=20
> brick=3D20=3D
>
> when the battery gets to 20% of it's charge. I would like to change=3D20=

> that to 15%.

I use something called Options 3.4 which goes into the Pref icon and=20
let you adjust this setting.
> I looked under Prefs, but couldn't find anything on that regard.

That will be the right place after you install Options.
  It also has some other trick settings like backlight auto on at=20
certain clock times and a freezer. It also seems to allow for multiple=20=

clipboards.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html