[NTLK] BluePrint 2.0 for MP2000 ROM 2.1

From: JBrock_at_eqt.com
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 05:45:29 PST

Greetings!

I checked the archives and faq's on this but can't find any information. I
recall a long time ago someone had an issue with BluePrint software.

I purchased the software as charityware from it's current owner, very
responsive, nice service, etc. However first I couldn't unstuff the file
with StuffIt as it thought it was corrupt (I do recall this also being a
problem from a previous post).

Well then I had them send the package unstuffed which they agreed to do. Got
the file, loaded it and am now getting the software error -48809, "Sorry a
problem has occurred", which now occurs on each boot up. In addition if I
unmount then remount the card, an additional error comes up "An error
occurred activating the package 'BluePrint 2:SofT'. It may not work with
this system. Contact the software publisher for further information (Part 0,
Type form)". I have contacted the current owner but also wanted to get some
feedback here.

I'm storing it on a 256mb card which uses the ATA driver. Haven't had any
problems with any other software loaded to this card. Do I need to swipe the
card? I have a MP2000 with v2.1 ROM.

Any help/thoughts are appreciated!

Thank you - Joshua
Joshua J. Brock