Re: [NTLK] Rumorware Warning!: MacWhispers Article

From: Brian C. Gavioli (briansnewton_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 18:58:00 PST

Oh boy, not this guy again....
The article is flawed in several areas. The statement about the Newton is 100% wrong, regardless of whether or not he was overstating to make his 'point'.
I seriously doubt he uses a MP2100 "every day" as he claims. How do you "visit the Newtontalk community regularly"? You're either a part of it, or you're not. You can't pass yourself off as a Newton User when you make such a gross misstatement about the Newton being "built on a crippled version of the Mac OS."
Self-promoting Snake Oil Salesman who can't get his facts straight. Reminds me of POTUS # 42.

-Brian
(Real Newton MP2100 User)
This message was composed on and sent wirelessly from a Newton MessagePad 2100. Please send text-only to this address.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html