Re: [NTLK] [OT] HP iPAQ

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 08:13:23 PST

>Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 01:52:19 +0000
>From: Gleb Dolgich <gleb_at_proggle.com>

A friend of mine has an iPAQ, and he spends millions on accessoires.
Nothing but trouble, crahes all the time. Horrible interface being
used to NewtonOS quality. Some nice games though. Basically, the
device does everything, but nothing of it is done very well.

>or Sony Ericsson P800 (the ultimate PDA/smartphone). I'm biased, of course, as
>I work at Symbian :-)

Oh if that phone would just be a little less ugly! Apple, where are
you?! BTW, should the P800 be expected to play nice with iSync? I
know that other Sony does (my iPAQing friend has one, works fine with
his iBook), but how about this one? I want to get a new cell in
Q2/Q3, and the one that works best with the Mac wins, I think. P800
and Motorola V600 are on my latest list.

Oliver :)

--
http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com/
Educate yourself.