[NTLK] Removing a package from a card, with stealth

From: Ray Kloss (raykloss_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 05:27:18 PST

I have a corrupt package giving me a -10011 error every time I open a
certain folder. I have moved much of the packages over to a new card. I plan
to back up the data, but this is hard with the package crashing things all
the time. I think I know which package it is.

Q: Can I delete a package through some means (soup editor, etc) so I do not
have to wipe the card? Maybe I should wipe, but I am having trouble backing
up, as the corrupt package crashes the backup, even on the initial scan.

--
Ray Kloss
Ray kloss @ HEY mac.com