Re: [NTLK] Finding the mac address for an Ethernet card on the Newton?

From: Darrell Greenwood (lists1_at_telus.net)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 23:06:32 PST

On 2/16/03 at 11:12 PM -0600, Walter Remson wrote :

>BTW, I recently posted a very easy way to connect your Newton to a Laptop
>or Desktop Mac using two wireless cards.

Interesting.

This is on my "to do" list. (I tried this once and failed, I can do
it through the Apple Base Station, but a direct connection is plagued
by some problem)

So I went to the archives and searched "remson wireless" and didn't
turn up your post. Any chance you can give me a pointer to your
posting? (FWIW, the archives say this is your first posting this year)

Cheers,

Darrell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html