[NTLK] unlocker for lextionary & problems...

From: sopha (sophalicus_at_charter.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 21:01:07 PST

hey all,

i finally got a big enough flash card (from a list memeber) and what i
REALLY got it for was lextionary. well, i installed it and the unlocker
program on the new card. from my understanding you just enter in your first
and last name as they are entered into owner info into the unlocker .pkg and
you get the correct unlocking code. well, no...lextionary is not taking it
as a correct code for whatever reason.

i tried entering it backwards, changing my owner info name...soft reseting.
nothing has worked thusfar. any suggestions or general help? i'd really be
disappointed if i couldn't run lextionary on my newt:(

working with an mp120, nos 2.0, 8mb flash card.

thanks.

/christian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html