[NTLK] Error 815064

From: DDenby_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 08:17:05 PST

Can anyone tell me what error 815064 is?

When I put a card, which operated perfectly before, into my Newton, I get the
following: "Sorry, a problem has occurred. (815064)."

When I extract it, I get this message: "Newton still needs the card you
removed. Please insert it now, or information on the card may be damaged."

Yet, while in the slot, the card is not recognized by the Newton. The "CARD"
application doesn't find it. No applications are started. No soup data
appears.

Doug Denby

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html