Re: [NTLK] ARGGH! Lid broke

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 07:16:22 PST

LAST summer i had broke my lid off and i won a bid, on ebay, for a used one from j&k. the replacement lid had a scuff or two but besides that it was great, nothing to take away from the beuaty that is my new or its usability. no affiliation..blah blah blah..good service
LAG

 Bill Miranda <wmiranda_at_softhome.net> wrote:Bad news for me. The screen lid on my MP2100 broke and I'm bummed. I
was using that Calise case with the screen lid folded back and I think
it exerted a lot of stress where the screen lid connected to the body
of the MessagePad. I just ordered a new rechargeable battery from J&K
Sales too! I guess I'm off to buy velcro! Too bad. I liked to bring
the Newton sans case sometimes and now I don't have any way to protect
the screen.