Re: [NTLK] Names and Date Application for OS 2.0

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 08:39:29 PST

on 2/14/03 12:59 PM, Steve Barker at srbarker_at_fuse.net wrote:

> yes, that is where I looked for them but they are not there...the case of
> the missing icons continues....

On all "Classic" Newtons from the original to the 130, OS 1.x and 2.0, the
Names and Dates only appear on the silk-screened buttons at the bottom.
Really, they need not appear anywhere else. I you want to select one of them
for a backdrop, you simply need to open Extras, tap on the 'i' button, and
choose, "Memory Info." and choose one of them from there. HTH

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland