Re: [NTLK] ethernet card driver for powerbook 1400

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 12:13:55 PST

on 2/12/03 6:13 PM, johnsinho's! at johnsons_at_macbbs.com.br wrote:

> I followed the link and tried to find the driver for the PB1400 too. But
> no success. I would be utterly thankfull to someone who points me to the
> right direction (or send me driver anyway:-)).
> Thanks in advance for any help!

The driver for the 1400 is for a separate product! This product was not a PC
card, but a card that fit inside the PowerBook, and exited where the
optional external monitor-out port would go. (If you have this card, you
can't use the ethernet, if I recall correctly)

Boy, if somebody had this product, I would buy it! :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland