Re: [NTLK] MacTCP Localtalk?

From: Joshua K Braddock (joshua.braddock_at_sendit.nodak.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 11:13:31 PST

Where i live, it is easier to order the software for mac from somewhere,
because everyone in this town despises mac's. Well except the elememtary
shchools. I am in high school and there are only two macs in the whole
building, they are imacs with out floppy drives.. Two teachers use them.. the
junior high has macs, and that is where i am going after school, so i can get a
a emate ac adaptor, and another emate possibly, and a fan for my LC II. In my
school distroct, i am well known for my computer abbilities.. I have found a
few stolen imac, returned them etc.. But anyways. Since i am at school, i
better get back to work~ thank you all for all your help! -Joshua Braddock

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html