[NTLK] International calling?

From: Steve Tedder (teasip_at_cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 15:12:37 PST

I made several FAX calls over a few weeks to an employee in France. Now
my 120 (upgraded to OS 2.0) thinks I am making an international call
every time I try to make a call with it. By this I mean that it inserts
011, the international direct dialing code, into every calling slip.

I didn't change my dialing prefix to 011 or anything like that, I just
insertied it manually when I needed it. I can't find what might have
changed to cause this to happen. I have tried making a backup, clearing
the Newton's memory, and restoring, with no effect. It isn't putting in
the country code for France, just the international code. I have very
little non-standard software installed on this 120. Anyone have any
ideas?

--
Steve Tedder
A unit vector is a vector that has a magnitude of exactly 1 and points