Re: [NTLK] Looking for a Newton 2100

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 05:54:15 PST

on 11/02/03 05:36, Vince Collier at vscollier_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Hey guys, I'm new on the list and I was just wanting to put a bug out there
> and find out if anyone knew where I could get a Newton MP2100 for a reasonable
> price. I've been looking around but I can't seem to find any. Let me know if
> you know where to find one. I've been holding out, hoping Apple will evolve
> the ipod into a fully functional PDA but it doesn't look like they are
> planning that any time soon so I'll try a Newton (if I can find one).

Check on eBay. There is a special category there only for the Newton. You
could also check the archives for a few resellers that are still selling
used units. Archive is down <http://www.newtontalk.net/>.

-Laurent.

choke v.: 1. [common] To reject input, often ungracefully. "NULs make System
V's lpr(1) choke." "I tried building an EMACS binary to use X, but cpp(1)
choked on all those #defines." See barf, gag, vi. 2. [MIT] More generally,
to fail at any endeavor, but with some flair or bravado; the popular
definition is "to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html