Re: [NTLK] From Palm to Newton... again!

From: Betty (bettyy_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 15:02:26 PST

Hi Martin,

How about synching with iCal then using the new nsync at:

http://www.everchanging.com/newton/

nsync is still beta so I think it does dates and individual contacts.

Otherwise, I think you can go through Palm Desktop.

I'm assuming that you're on a mac since you have a mac.com address.

Hope that helps.

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html