Re: [NTLK] 2x00 in a calise case

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 08:59:26 PST

Edward,

If it's got the elastic straps instead of a leather pouch (which was
for the 120/130), no modification is required. Flip the door around
back on your 2x00 and it slides into the straps to hold the Newton
in. Works pretty well, though I've been concerned about stress on the
door hinge. Never had a problem though. I think some people velcro it
in (minus the cover) which is probably a good idea. Also would give
you a bit more space inside as the door wouldn't be there.

HTH!
John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html